Tapas Part 2
dre: The continuation of the tapas descriptions:
- Champiniones Rellenos - Baked stuffed mushrooms with Spanish chorizo, onions and sweet red peppers - this one was very good too
- Gambas con salsa de chocolate - Shrimps in Chocolate sauce - this one was surprisingly delicious!
- Calamares a la Romana - Fried squid with alioli
- Patatas Brava - Pan fried potatoes topped with spicy tomato sauce
- Paella Valenciana - rice with mussels, shrimps, chicken and chorizo
Even though everyone got tiny bites of everything, it was surprisingly satisfying. Most of use felt full after this meal. I found tapas to be expensive, so even though I enjoyed the meal, I don't think I'd eat this frequently.
Comments: 1 Comment